Thursday, May 8, 2014

Buc Days

Since I've never participated in Buc Days as a spectator (I marched in the parade with my Wynn Seale Middle School Band twice) and my parents haven't really been, I decided to interview my cousin, Jose Ramos.
He says this has been his fifth time at Buc Days and that he enjoys it mainly for the rides. He said he bought the bracelet sold in order to be able to just walk around riding the rides. He said he felt pumped up because he pretty much knew what rides were going to be here this year from having ridden them last year. He was really happy about how his mother, my aunt, seemed to also be enjoying the experience too. He also feels like Buc Days is important because he saw a lot of ethnicities come together in order to relax, have a fun time, and show some city pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment